Mandel Group, Inc.
If you excel at customer service and can multi-task in a fast paced environment, embody a professional demeanor and are looking for your next challenge, you’re a great fit for the role of maintenance technician with Mandel Group!
Mandel Group, Inc., voted Top Workplace 2022, is searching for full-time apartment Maintenance Technicians to complete our teams at multiple of our luxury apartment communities in Milwaukee, WI. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining the efficiencies and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds, diagnosing work order requests, and making repairs in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structural, and appliance.
- Perform general and higher-level maintenance service such as: plumbing, electrical, heating and air conditioning repairs, carpentry, appliance repairs, glass replacement, etc.
- Respond timely resident work order requests and notify management upon completion of requests or of pending work order needs.
- Be available to work on an on-call basis, including weekends and nights.
- If applicable, keep pools, fountains, hot tubs, and other amenity areas in clean and operable condition. Maintain and monitor all safety related equipment and required records.
- Conduct inspections as required; participate in preventative maintenance to include pool, exterior lighting, filter changes and apartment inspections.
- Perform routine maintenance on vacant units in the most timely and efficient manner prior to new resident occupancy per Mandel standards.
- Groundskeeping duties to include trash removal to be performed as required.
Compensation and Benefits:
Mandel offers the following benefits to meet the needs of Mandel employees and their families:
- $20/hr starting and full benefits after 30 days
- $1,000 Sign On Bonus
- Resident Retention Bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Company Match
- Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short-Term Disability and Parental Leave
- Apartment Rent Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 3 Weeks Paid PTO + Paid Company Holidays
- Emergency Leave for COVID-19 related Absences
- Available for on-call and weekend rotation
Recommended but not required skills /certifications:
- EPA Universal or type 1 and 2 certifications
- 1-3 years maintenance/HVAC experience
Start your career as a Maintenance Technician with Mandel Group today!
An Equal Opportunity Employer.