Mandel Group, Inc., voted Top Workplace 2022, is searching for a full-time apartment Maintenance Supervisor to complete our team in St. Louis, MO. Be part of a fantastic group of top notch property management associates, focused on providing residents with the best home they’ve ever lived in!
What you will do:
- Structure, coordinate and assist with the daily activities of the maintenance staff to ensure that work orders, make readies, preventative maintenance tasks and inspections are performed in a prompt, courteous, efficient manner and completed according to Mandel standards;
- Develop and lead a culture of continuous improvement among the maintenance staff, vendors and contractors to continually enhance the resident experience and the operational success of the property.
- Provide personalized onsite training, mentoring and coaching to the maintenance associates to enhance their technical and soft skills and optimize operational effectiveness;
- Be responsible for and take ownership of the physical aspects of the property and related administrative work, such as reviewing maintenance timesheets, performing quality inspections, managing the vendor bidding process and maintaining all appropriate onsite logs;
- Recommend and pilot on-site maintenance policies and procedures to enhance NOI and performance under direction of corporate maintenance representatives;
- Administer, maintain and participate in the property on-call program;
- Perform supervisory tasks such as interviewing maintenance candidates, manage HR concerns within the maintenance team, promoting and following Company standards and recommending changes to staffing as needed;
- Perform maintenance tasks within property budgetary guidelines;
- Be the go-to person for all maintenance related issue or concerns for The Lofts at 1 Thousand
Compensation and Benefits:
Mandel offers the following benefits to meet the needs of Mandel employees and their families:
- $20/hr starting and full benefits after 30 days
- Resident Retention Bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Company Match
- Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short-Term Disability and Parental Leave
- Apartment Rent Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 3 Weeks Paid PTO + Paid Company Holidays
- Emergency Leave for COVID-19 related Absences
Required skills and recommended certifications:
- 1-3 years maintenance supervisor/HVAC experience
- EPA Universal or type 1 and 2 certifications
Start your career as a Maintenance Supervisor with Mandel Group today!
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time